Hi! I’m Samantha Chater, a fully qualified and insured Hypnotherapist. I pride myself in being a caring and supportive therapist and love helping my clients make positive changes and get great results.
I’ve been working as a holistic therapist since 2006, also running Babistic Baby and You, a holistic bump and baby business teaching classes for mums and babies, including reflexology and teaching hypnobirthing.
Hypnotherapy has helped in my life over the years in many areas:
- ️I was a big worrier and it helped me stop worrying so much about things I am not in control of the outcome or ‘may’ happen. I have improved sleep quality now I don’t ruminate.
- ️Helped me have better emotional control
- ️Gave me ways to reduce my stress levels
- ️Calmer parenting
- ️Gave me confidence when starting a new business to stop procrastinating and keeps me focused.
- ️Helped my child with his anxiety at school.
- ️I had no fear whilst birthing my 10lb 2oz second child at home in the water, with no pain relief, during an intense 5 hour labour and everyone always comments how much of chilled baby he is.
We are all ‘work in progress’ and I intend to continue using these ‘tools for life’ to help me and my family through the many bumps and curve balls life may throw.
What training and qualifications do I have?
I trained and qualified with the Academy of Holistic Hypnotherapy which is based in Media City, Salford and has been going for over 17 years and is accredited by the Hypnotherapy Association, which is the largest independent association for practicing hypnotherapists in the UK and also accredited by Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), which holds the government-approved Register of Hypnotherapists used by the NHS.. The academy’s principal Costa Lambrias is described as one of the top hypnotherapists in the county by The Independent who also pioneered Inner Child therapy.
Also I have taken CPD training (Rewind technique, Solution Focussed Therapy, Psychotherapy, CBT) through Sussex School of Hypnotherapy and Uncommon Practioners and Mindscapng (Mike Mandel’s Hypnotherapy). I am also trained in Hypnobirthing through the HypnoBirthing Institute, (The Mongan Method) and The Wise Hippo Birthing (Hypnobirthing) Programme.
Take the first step to change (contact me) to book your free initial consultation.